Salisbury Beast Fat Tire Climb and Jamboree
Salisbury Beast Fat Tire Climb and Jamboree will be held Sunday, March 14, 2021 at the Salisbury Town Hall (by the watering kettle), 27 Main Street, Salisbury, CT 06068.
The 30K time trial format event is organized by Salisbury Beast.
The ride will start at 9:00 am staggered start- riders leaving every 20 seconds.
This is a fun-ride or “club-ride” which will support a time-trial style start, but no official times will be published and riders participate at their own risk. Depending on the weather, winter specific bikes will be a requirement and unless the roads are bone dry and free of ice and snow, a minimum 27 inch tire will be required in order to ride the course that day.
- This will be a time trial format consisting of 2 out and back sections.
- First rider to be released at 9:00 AM
- Riders will be released every 20 seconds (although intervals may be changed to accommodate more riders)
- The course is marked by hazards, not by miles or kilometers!
- Riders will turn around at the CT-MA State line and have the option to extend the course (full 30k) or return directly to the start line (26.2k)
- This is a self-supported ride, there will be no aid stations
The entry fee for the ride is $25.
For more information or to register go to: https://salisburybeast.com/fat-tire-climb-jamboree-march-14-2021/
Ride Day Schedule:
8:00 am Registration
9:00 am Ride begins with staggered starts
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Salisbury Winter Sports Association.
To learn more about Salisbury Beast visit : https://salisburybeast.com/