The Dutchess/Ulster Out of the Darkness Community Walk 2020 will be held Sunday, September 27, 2020 at the Chazen Companies, 21 Fox Street, Poughkeepsie, NY.
This event, which is sponsored by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) is free to register, but participants are encouraged to fundraise prior to the event. Registrants are also encouraged to form or join a team. You can find information about fundraising when you register. Online registration ends at noon on Sept. 25th but you can register the morning of the Walk.
To register or for more information visit https://afsp.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=6920 Registrants who raise a minimum of $150 by 9/27 will receive an Out of the Darkness Walk T shirt at check-in.
Walk Day Schedule:
9:00 am Check in and Registration
11:00 am Walk Program begins
1:30 pm Walk ends
The Walk has a goal of $110,000 this year.
For more information, please contact:
Contact Name: Nicole Bybel
Contact Phone: 845-416-4285
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proceeds from the Walks will help AFSP fulfill its mission: Fund scientific research
- Offer educational programs for professionals
- Educate the public about mood disorders and suicide prevention
- Promote policies and legislation that impact suicide and prevention
- Provide programs and resources for survivors of suicide loss and people at risk, and involve them in the work of the Foundation
Thank you to National Sponsor The Allergan Foundation.
To learn more visit afsp.org.