Lone Oak Campsites Pancake Breakfast and Virtual 5K will be held starting Saturday, August 28th and running through October 2nd, 2021.
The event is sponsored by Lone Oak Campsites in East Canaan, CT.
The month-long event kicks off with a Pancake Breakfast on Saturday, Aug 28th to raise money for the Jane Lloyd Fund. From Aug. 28th to October 2nd, participants can run a 5K wherever and whenever they choose to also raise money for the Jane Lloyd Fund.
The event culminates on Oct. 2nd with the announcement of total funds raised.
On Saturday, August 28th, from 7:30 am-11 am, during the Tag Sale located at the Lone Oak Softball Field, we will be having a Pancake Breakfast to support the Jane Lloyd Fund. An adult meal is $8 and includes 3 pancakes and 2 sausage links. A child’s meal is $5 and includes 2 pancakes and 2 sausage links. Orange Juice, coffee, and tea will be available. You can sign up online here or print out this form and bring it to the Office.
5K EVENT – AUGUST 28 UNTIL OCTOBER 2
We will be hosting a virtual 5K event to support The Jane Lloyd Fund on October 2, 2021. You can participate by:
- Registration is $30 per person. Bring payment to the office
- Registration fee includes a commemorative T-shirt and swag bag
- Register by August 2 to pick up your T-shirt and swag bag at the pancake breakfast on August 28
- Starting August 28 until October 2, you can participate in the 5K on your own time either in the campground or on your own
- As long as you sign up, you have participated! No need to submit times to us.
- October 2 at 4 PM we will announce the total raised for The Jane Lloyd Fund
- Download a suggested 5K route map or pick one up at the office
To register go to: https://www.loneoakcampsites.com/5k-fundraiser/#5k-sign-up
The Jane Lloyd Fund provides living expenses to local people with cancer.
To learn more about the Jane Lloyd Fund visit thejanelloydfund.org.