- This event has passed.
Travelers Championship tickets go on sale May 25th
May 12, 2021 - May 25, 2021
Tickets will go on sale Tuesday, May 25, and can be purchased at TravelersChampionship.com. Two pricing options will be available that provide single-day access to TPC River Highlands Wednesday, June 23 – Sunday, June 27. They include limited numbers of grounds tickets and upgraded courtyard tickets.
- A groundsticket will cost between $50-$70, depending on the day. Daily price breakdowns are as follows:
- Wednesday: $50
- Thursday and Friday: $65
- Saturday and Sunday: $70
- The courtyardticket will range from $150-$280, also depending on the day. It will include all food and beverage, and access to an open-air structure that provides shaded stadium seating overlooking the 17th or 18th Daily price breakdowns are as follows:
- Wednesday: $150
- Thursday and Saturday: $260
- Friday and Sunday: $280
- The tournament is working with sponsors to offer special ticket programs for military personnel/veterans, health care workers/first responders, and children. Details for these ticket programs will be announced soon.
In accordance with the PGA TOUR’s health and safety guidelines, there will be new on-site protocols in place for 2021, including:
- All tournament ticket sales will be digital, and spectators of all ages must have a ticket to gain entry to the grounds. Tickets must be purchased in advance, and no tickets will be available at the gate.
- No cash will be accepted on-site at TPC River Highlands. All concessions and retail locations will accept cashless forms of payment.
- Masks must be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking.
- Spectators must follow social distancing measures.
There may be additional health and safety protocols in place for the tournament, however, since these guidelines are continuously being updated, changes will be communicated as needed.
“The health and safety of everyone attending the Travelers Championship and in the Greater Hartford community is what matters most,” said Nathan Grube, Travelers Championship Tournament Director. “Things might look slightly different come tournament week, but we can’t wait to have our fans watching and cheering as another world-class player field competes in Connecticut.”
For general ticket questions, please contact email@example.com
Please Note: As of 5/11/21 Tournament officials are limiting attendance to 10,000 people per day.
For all tournament updates, please visit TravelersChampionship.com